Saturday March 24 – Saturday March 31, 2018
“GO WHERE THE LOCALS GO”
The Trip Leaders
Join Andy and Janica for a fun filled week at Copper! Round trip air is from Tampa to Denver on Southwest Airlines with a motor coach to Copper stopping at a liquor and grocery store on the way. After check-in, and ski rental pick up, we will have a welcome reception and learn about the week's activities and events as well as distribute your lift tickets. Information on snowmobiling, ice skating, dining, lunch on the mountain, après ski will be covered!
Bussing is free and available to take you to Frisco, and other area locations for shopping and dining off the mountain. Sign up with an instructor if you want to brush up on skills and take a lesson. We will celebrate and trade stories at the end of the week with a club dinner (included)!
Use the following chart for the cash pricing of your group:
Resort Only (No Air): Deduct $434
*Note: For 3 people in a SILVER two-bedroom condo, the single occupant will be charged $1609
The two occupants sharing a bedroom will be charged $1299/ea
- Copper Mountain “Raised on Colorado”
- 2,465 ski acres- the largest in Colorado
- Over 140 trails on three mountains
- 9,712 feet base elevation, summit elevation 12,313 feet
- 23 chair lifts. 21% beginners, 25% intermediate, 36% advanced, 18% expert
- 305 inches average snowfall a year
- Longest run “Collage” is 1.7 miles!
- Soliloquy to Roundabout is the longest run to the base at 2.8 miles!
- Cross country and snowshoe area just steps away in White River National Forest
- Free On-mountain orientation tours daily
- Free Snowcat access to Copper Bowl
- Free Athletic Club Access
- 4 terrain parks - Lessons with Woodward are designed for Park and Pipe progression
- Amazing Ski and Snowboarding Schools
After-hours childcare (5:30-10pm) for kids aged from 8 weeks to 12 years old is provided through the ‘Kids Night Out’ program.
Aside from snowmobiling, sleigh rides and dog sledding, other activities at Copper Mountain include ice skating on West Lake (FREE if you have your own skates) and FREE snowshoe tours.
Sign Up Details
Price includes round trip air from Tampa to Denver, ground transportation to and from Copper, 7-nights lodging, discounted lift tickets and rentals, welcome reception, ski in ski out lodging, après ski get togethers, final club banquet dinner, access to Copper Mountain Athletic Club.
$250 per person, with completed and signed trip trip application.
All cancellations must be received in writing by January 17, 2018. See cancellation policy on 2nd page of trip application.
Payment of final balance is due no later than January 17, 2018..
Make checks payable to "Tampa Bay Snow Skiers & Boarders" and mail to Andy Stiles, address listed above.
Deposit and balance of trip costs may be paid with a major credit card. You will be billed later for the final payment. At that time you will be able to order lift tickets. To pay by Credit Card contact your trip leader for instructions. The Credit Card Authorization Form is available as a PDF download. A charge of 3% will be made for credit card convenience
TRIP PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO ANY NEW TAXES OR FEES IMPOSED BY EITHER THE GOVERNMENT, AIRPORT, AIRLINES OR AGENCIES INVOLVED.
Background photo courtesy of Copper Mountain