February 1 – 8, 2020
Cash Price: $2029 Based on Double Occupancy
PDF FORMS to DOWNLOAD
Download the Trip Application PDF.
To pay by Credit Card contact your trip leader for instructions.
The Credit Card Authorization Form is available as a PDF download.
- RT air from Tampa to Montrose, CO
- 7 nights lodging at the Peaks Resort and Spa Ski-In/Ski-Out)
- Daily breakfast (2 per room)
- Transportation to/from resort with porterage at resort
- Ski valet (excluding gratuities) and ski/boot storage
- Membership to the Spa at The Peaks (normally $45 daily entry fee)
- 10% discount on all spa services
- Après Ski Parties
- Final Banquet Dinner
"Telluride Ski Resort offers more than 2,000 acres of varied and unmatched terrain for all levels of skiers and snowboarders. Nearly 60% of Telluride's terrain is dedicated to beginners and intermediates including a 320-foot covered surface lift and a Terrain Based Learning™ area in The Meadows. While advanced and expert skiers have access to some of the most legendary in-bounds terrain in the world including steep groomers, moguls, glades and incredible Hike-To Terrain on the upper mountain. No matter your ability, the variety of terrain found in Telluride is equaled only by the spectacular 360-degree views of the surrounding San Juan Mountains."
- Skiable Terrain, 2,000+ acres (810+ hectares)
- Longest run – 4.6 miles, Galloping Goose
- Total Trails – 148
- Trail Difficulty – 23% Beginner; 36% Intermediate; 41% Advanced/Expert
- Total Lifts – 17 Total; 2 high-speed gondolas, 5 high-speed quads, 1 fixed quad, 2 triples, 2 doubles, 2 surface lifts and 3 magic carpets
- 4,425 feet of Vertical Drop; 3,790 feet of Lift-Served Vertical Drop
- Elevation – Base 8,725 Feet, Lift-Served 12,570 and Maximum 13,150 feet
- Lift Capacity – 22,286+ skiers per hour
Telluride's gondola system provides free transportation between the town of Mountain Village and the town of Telluride. It's the first and only free public transportation of its kind in the United States. From the town of Telluride at 8,750 feet, the gondola climbs 1,790 vertical feet before reaching Station St. Sophia at 10,540 feet. It’s a quiet 13-minute ride from town to town with breathtaking scenery and 360 degree panoramic views. From the town of Telluride, the gondola climbs over the front side of the ski resort. As you gain elevation, the San Sophia Ridge comes into view above the town. 13,000 foot peaks Mears Peak, Dallas Peak, Gilpin Peak, Mt. Emma and Chicago Peak gain prominence. Near Station St. Sophia, you’ll see nearly the entire town and the surrounding mountains in a single view. From Station St. Sophia at 10,540 feet above sea level, the Gondola continues towards the Mountain Village Core. In the distance, Wilson Peak, Mount Wilson and Lizard Head appear to the west. On a clear day looking west you can also see the La Sal mountain range in central Utah near Moab. Continuing down, the gondola places you just a short walk to the Mountain Village Core where shopping and dining await.
THE PEAKS Hotel, a 4 Star resort and spa, is located just a short walk to the Mountain Village Gondola. The beautiful hotel offers warm, welcoming hospitality, SKI –IN/SKI-OUT location with and unmatched amenities. We will be staying in Alpine Vista Rooms - choice of single King bed or Two King Beds with views of Mountain Village.
In Room amenities include:
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Cable TV & DVD Player
- Direct-dial Phone Service with Voicemail
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Dog-Friendly Rooms Available Upon Request
- Comfortable Queen Sleeper Sofas in King Rooms
- Oversized Bathrooms with His & Hers Sinks
- 2 Terrycloth Robes
- Spacious Closet
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Coffeemaker with Gourmet Coffee & Tea
- Mini Fridge
- Ceiling Fan (No air-conditioning)
- Large In-room Safe (Room for a laptop)
Use the following chart for the cash pricing of your group
Check the Home Page for the possibility of Roommates Needed
Resort Only (No Air) DEDUCT $603
Prices are per person. Accommodations are assigned in order deposits are received. No space is held without a $250.00 per person deposit. Early commitments get first choice! All prices reflect a cash discount. There is a 3.3% convenience charge for credit card transactions.
Sign Up Details
RT air from Tampa to Montrose, CO, 7 nights lodging at the Peaks Resort and Spa Ski-In/Ski-Out), Daily breakfast (2 per room), Transportation to/from resort with porterage at resort, Ski valet (excluding gratuities) and ski/boot storage, Membership to the Spa at The Peaks (normally $45 daily entry fee), 10% discount on all spa services, Après Ski Parties, Final Banquet Dinner.
The Peaks Resort and Spa.
$250.00 per person with a completed trip application.
All cancellations must be received in writing by November 15, 2019.
See cancellation policy on the back of the TBSSB trip application.
November 30, 2019
Make checks payable to: "TBSSB” or "TAMPA BAY SNOW SKIERS and BOARDERS" and mail to: Marci Foster, 2066 Nugget Drive, Clearwater, FL 33755.
Prices are per person. Accommodations are assigned in order that deposits are received. No space is held without a $250 per person deposit. Early commitments get first choice! All prices reflect a cash discount. A 3.3% fee will be charged for credit card convenience.
TRIP PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO ANY NEW TAXES OR FEES IMPOSED BY EITHER THE GOVERNMENT, AIRPORT, AIRLINES OR AGENCIES INVOLVED.
Background photo: Telluride Ski Resort