Saturday, March 3, 2018 – Saturday, March 10, 2018
A”MA” ZING ASPEN
Female Roommate Needed
Cash Price: $2279 Per Person
Based on Double Occupancy
PDF FORMS to DOWNLOAD
Download the application PDF.
To pay by Credit Card contact your trip leader for instructions.
The Credit Card Authorization Form is available as a PDF download.
MA and Nancy invite you on a fun packed week of skiing, parties, and aprés fun while you explore one of the finest ski towns in the USA. Rise & shine, it’s breakfast time…FULL CONTINENTAL DIVIDE EXPANDED BREAKFAST served daily from 7 to 10 am in the Limelight lounge.
Enjoy thrilling ski adventures as well as the exuberant nightlife with your fellow travelers and perhaps rub elbows with showbiz and sport celebrities along the way.
Aspen is located within the White River National Forest in the Rocky Mountain region of Colorado. The Aspen/Snowmass area offers the Power of Four - Aspen, Snowmass, Buttermilk and Highland - four ski resorts within 12 miles of each other and accessible by free shuttle buses.
Famous for its diverse terrain, spectacular dining, shopping and celebrated nightlife, Aspen Snowmass is one of the premier destinations in the world. The historic Victorian-era town of Aspen sits at the base of Aspen Mountain and features incredible restaurants, art galleries, stores and boutiques, along with an opera house, two movie theaters, an ice skating rink and more.
We will be staying at the luxurious Limelight hotel, which is a short 5 minute walk to the Silver Queen Gondola.
Enjoy Service Beyond Compare. Relax in the comfort of this elegant premier Aspen hideawayl. The LUXURIOUS LIMELIGHT HOTEL is situated in the heart of downtown Aspen just walking distance to the finest shops and restaurants in the US. It’s just a short walk to the slopes or a convenient bus ride to Snowmass, You will love the luxury touches of granite marble finishes.The roof top terraces with fire pits are just perfect for evening cocktails or after dinner relaxation. The LIMELIGHT provides a relaxed atmosphere with a staff eager to provide superior service.
- Wood-burning fireplace in lounge & suites, roof top terraces & lobby lounge Complimentary shuttle around town
- Fitness rooms
- Heated swimming pool and 2 hot tubs
- Voice messaging service
- High-speed wireless Internet access & I pod docking station
- Cable television with HBO, DVD/VCR
- Flat screen TV’s
- Local & long distance calls
- Keurig Coffee maker
- Complimentary daily coffee/tea package
- Hair dryer & make up mirror
- Spa products & plush robes
- Bedroom humidifier
- Iron and ironing board
- Wall safe
- Mountain décor with granite
- Full-service front desk
- Concierge assistance
- Bell staff
- Dog friendly
- Dry cleaning and laundry facilities
- Daily housekeeping and dishwashing services
- Grocery and liquor delivery
- Complimentary Aspen Airport transfers and shuttle service
- Complimentary in-town shuttle service on demand
- Two heated outdoor swimming pools
- Two jetted hot tubs
- Roof top terraces with fire pits
- Fitness center
- Yoga classes
- World-class skiing, with your choice of four mountains and over 5,000 acres for the price of one lift ticket
- Ski valet & lockers
- Ski shuttle to mountain
- Mountain advantage card discounts in town & on mountain
Use the following chart for the cash pricing of your group:
Resort Only (No Air) DEDUCT $617
Prices are per person. Accommodations are assigned in order deposits are received. No space is held without a $250.00 per person deposit. Early commitments get first choice! All prices reflect a cash discount. There is a 3% convenience charge for credit card transactions.
Collectively, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass offer over 5,000 acres of skiable terrain and 341 trails varying from beginner to expert — giving you the widest variety of skiing on one lift ticket.
Aspen Mountain - Open from late November to mid-April, Aspen Mountain — also known as Ajax — rises up from the center of downtown Aspen and is famous for steep, bumpy trails. With a majority of difficult slopes, this mountain is excellent for experienced skiers.
Aspen Highlands - Open from early December to early April, Aspen Highlands is the local favorite. While the majority of ski runs are expert, Aspen Highlands also offers a variety of beginner and intermediate trails.
Buttermilk - Home of the ESPN Winter X Games through 2010, Buttermilk is open from early December to early April. Known for its beginner slopes, Buttermilk is the perfect learning mountain. It also features the Crazy T'rain park, boasting a Superpipe and an intermediate/advanced terrain park.
Snowmass Open from late November to mid-April, Snowmass is the largest of the four ski areas. With over 3,000 acres, 90 trails, 23 lifts, and 3 terrain parks, Snowmass appeals to skiers and boarders of all level. .
In addition to alpine skiing and snowboarding, visitors to the Aspen/Snowmass area have abundant opportunities for cross-country and backcountry skiing.
- Cross-country skiing — Try prepared trails on the Aspen Golf Course, along Maroon Creek or at the Ashcroft Ski Touring Center — or enjoy the peacefulness of a day skiing in the backwoods. In addition, the Snowmass Club Cross Country Center offers 80 kilometers of groomed tracks free of charge.
- Backcountry skiing — Head for the backcountry on a hut trip with a certified outfitter. The Alfred Braun system of six huts connects Crested Butte and Aspen, and 10th Mountain Division huts range from cabins near trailheads to backcountry shelters miles from civilization.
If you're looking to improve your skills here in Aspen, the Aspen/Snowmass ski company has a wide variety of lessons to help you reach your goals.
While you can experience the ultimate Colorado ski vacation here, Aspen has so much more to offer than skiing and snowboarding. No other mountain resort features a more diverse selection of winter activities, dining and entertainment. The problem is squeezing everything you want to do into just one trip.
- Snowshoeing — Experience the serenity of this age-old method of winter travel. Whether you put on snowshoes under your hiking boots and just start walking, or take a guided tour along scenic trails as you learn the fundamentals, a winter landscape is guaranteed to unfold before you.
- Winter fly fishing — Cast your line into crystal-cold rivers on a crisp winter day. With gold-medal trout streams running through the valleys, the Aspen/Snowmass area features some of the world's most famous fly fishing - all year long.
- Ice skating — Lace up your skates and skim across the ice at the Aspen Recreation Center or the Aspen Ice Garden public ice skating rinks.
- Snowcat rides — Non-skiers love this activity, which gets them up on the mountain when they have it all to themselves. Ride a snowcat up Snowmass Mountain to the rustic, yet elegant Lynn Britt cabin for an evening of Western mountain cuisine and entertainment.
- Sleigh rides — Glide across the star-lit evening snow on a horse-drawn sleigh through the spectacular Maroon Creek valley near the snow-covered Maroon Bells.
- Ballooning — Experience panoramic views of the rugged, snow-covered landscape, 14,000-foot peaks and wildlife in the alpine meadows below. In Aspen, ballooning is a year-round activity, with each season presenting its own unique allure.
- Dog sledding — Feel the exhilaration and excitement of being pulled by a team of Siberian huskies through the snow-covered wilderness of the Snowmass/Aspen area. For a truly exotic excursion, take a star-lit ride to the best wild game restaurant in Colorado - Krabloonik Restaurant & Kennel, located on the slopes of the Snowmass Ski Area. Arts & Cultural Attractions.
- Winter events — Aspen celebrates winter with a variety of special events that offer action for everyone - including concerts, The World Cup downhill races, the unforgettable ESPN Winter X Games, The Bud Lite Spring Jam, Winterskol, Mardi Gras, and many more.
- Historical tours and museums — Investigate Aspen's rich and storied past by taking an Aspen Historical Society tour of West End and Downtown, visiting the Ashcroft and Independence ghost towns, touring the Compromise and Smuggler Mines, and seeing the Wheeler-Stallard House Historical Museum and The Wheeler Opera House.
- Art galleries — Discover dozens of art galleries, including the Aspen Art Museum, the Western Slope's finest contemporary art museum, housed in a historic brick building.
- Dining — Consistently rated the #1 resort in North America for dining, Aspen/Snowmass has more than 100 restaurants, bars and clubs that offer menus to please every palate and plenty of excitement after the sun goes down.
- Shopping — From antiques and T-shirts to fine jewelry and some of the world's most fashionable clothing boutiques - shopping in Aspen is an experience not to be missed.
Consistently ranked tops in nightlife (with over 100 bars, restaurants and clubs),
Aspen/Snowmass offers something for everyone with everything from billiards to jazz clubs, dancing to no-nonsense watering holes, coffee houses to internet-connected taxi rides. Never a dull moment when the sun goes down.
Great musicians love Aspen/Snowmass, and the feeling's mutual. Check out the wicked live music scene at our outdoor concerts in downtown Aspen, Belly Up in Aspen and the Snowmass concert stage. Every week boasts a great lineup; The Offspring, Ziggy Marley, Ozomatli, Violent Femmes, John Hiatt and the Roots have all recently rocked the house.
- Aspen Billiards — Aspen's finest pool hall. Casually elegant. Eight tables. Hourly rates. Light menu and full bar. Smoke-free. Wheelchair access. Located at 315 E. Hyman, 970-920-6706.
- 39 Degrees at Sky Hotel — Aspen's #1 après-ski location, featuring signature appetizers and local drink specials. Big-screen TV showing major sports events. Poolside dining seasonally. Located at 709 E. Durant, 970-925-6760.
- Belly Up, Aspen — When you come to Aspen/Snowmass a must-see hot-spot for live music is the Belly Up, Aspen. The Belly Up hosts musical talent from around the world including acts such as: the Temptations, Lyle Lovette, Indigo girls, Kacey Musgraves, Chris Isaak and many more hot acts. See our calendar for a full schedule and description of upcoming events at www.bellyupaspen.com.
- The Caribou Club — America's number-one private club. 970-925-2929
- Club Chelsea — Aspen's sophisticated choice in nightlife. Located at 415 E. Hyman (on the mall), 970-920-0066
- Dish Aspen — Dish after dark is the sophisticated place to drink and dance. DJ and dancing every Friday from 10 p.m. - 2 a.m. 430 E. Hyman Ave., 970-925-7119
- The J-Bar — Aspen's favorite gathering place since 1889. On the National Register of Historic Places. Open from 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. Serving food until midnight. At the Hotel Jerome, 330 E. Main, 970-920-1000.
- Jimmy's, An American Restaurant & Bar — Featuring 80 top-shelf tequilas. Live blues/swing music every Friday night by Big Daddy Lee and the King Bees starting at 10:30 p.m. Tango/Salsa and other Latin-style dancing on Saturday nights starting at 10:30. Located at 205 S. Mill St. Upstairs in the Mill St. Plaza, 970-925-6020.
- Little Annie's — 970-925-1098
- The Bar at The Little Nell — Great après ski and fresh seafood bar. Located at 675 E. Durant, 970-920-4600.
- Mezzaluna — 970-925-5882
- Shadow Mountain Lounge at The St. Regis — Open daily 2 p.m. - 1 a.m. Live pianist & Jazz trio from 7-11 p.m. Serving light hors d'oeuvres and desserts; poolside service available. 970-920-3300
- Syzygy — Live jazz nightly at 10:00 p.m. - 970-925-3700
Sign Up Details
Round trip airfare from Tampa to Aspen Airport. Complimentary transportation to the Limelight Hotel. SUMPTIOUS CONTINENTAL DIVIDE EXPANDED BREAKFAST served daily.
We will be staying seven nights at the LUX LIMELIGHT hotel which is approximately a 5 minute walk to the Silver Queen Gondola.
All cancellations must be received in writing by November 6, 2017. See cancellation policy on the back of the trip application.
November 20, 2017
Make checks payable to "TAMPA BAY SNOW SKIERS and BOARDERS" and mail to: Nancy DelGatto, 3206 Taragrove Drive, Tampa, Florida, 33628.
Deposit and balance of trip costs may be paid with a major credit card. You will be billed later for the final payment. At that time you will be able to order lift tickets. To pay by Credit Card contact your trip leader for instructions. The Credit Card Authorization Form is available as a PDF download. A charge of 3% will be made for credit card convenience
TRIP PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO ANY NEW TAXES OR FEES IMPOSED BY EITHER THE GOVERNMENT, AIRPORT, AIRLINES OR AGENCIES INVOLVED.
VISIT www.aspensnowmass.com for further information.
Background photo courtesy of Aspen Snowmass