Go Back to 2016 - 2017 Archived Trip Description Page
Winter Park, Colorado
Saturday, February 11, 2017 - Friday, February 17, 2017
BE INSPIRED TO FIND YOUR NEXT … THE SEVEN TERRITORIES!
Discover Colorado’s hidden gem. Big skiing with 3,000+ ski acres, and friendly, local Colorado mountain hospitality , and world class ski schools located a short 67 miles NW of Denver Airport.
WINTER PARK… 2 MOUNTAINS, 7 TERRITORIES
Round-trip Non-stop Southwest Airlines
1st two bags FREE!!!
Watch A Short Video
Cash Price: $1119 Per Person for
Four People in a Gold 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bath Condo
See the Lodging section below for details and the complete Price Chart.
We offer two trip application options:
Download a PDF or a Word doc.
To pay by Credit Card contact your trip leader for instructions.
The Credit Card Authorization Form is available as a PDF download.
The Trip Leaders
17601 Meadowbridge Dr
Lutz, FL 34677
C/O Marketing in Color
1515 N Marion St
Tampa, FL 33602
Join Rob and Herb as they lead you TO FIND YOUR NEXT … THE SEVEN TERRITORIES of Winter Park, CO.
Winter Park Ski Lessons are World Class … Let’s get serious this year and improve our ski skills. The group that learns together has more fun together!
FIRST TRACK GUIDE – Let’s be first on the mountain! This special start time clinic gives you access to the Winter Park Mountain with your guide before the mountain is open to the public; a great way to explore the untouched corduroy or claim first tracks on that special powder day. Learn together and watch as your group members take in new skills creating more shared memories, 5 days in a row. All participants must be comfortable on blue terrain or above.
LODGING - Zephyr Mountain Lodge – Slopeside Ski In/Ski Out. The Zephyr Mountain Lodge offers luxury condominiums situated at the base of Winter Park Ski Resort, just 110 feet from the Zephyr Express. It's as close as you can sleep to the lifts without sleeping outside. Amenities: Full kitchens!!!!! Gas Fireplace, Elevator, High-speed wired Internet in all rooms and lobby area, Coin-op laundry, 24-hour front desk service. You will enjoy four outdoor hot tubs, FREE high speed data port capabilities in every room, a state-of-the-art fitness room, and secure, heated underground parking.
- Winter Park Territory - Everyone’s favorite part of Colorado’s Favorite® resort. Known for its groomers, long cruisers, and renowned Ski + Ride School, this territory is perfect for families who want to stay together…and for those times you just want to escape on your own and tackle a diamond or two.
- Cirque Territory - Encompassing 399 acres of the most extreme, double-black diamond terrain, you will have the excitement of un-groomed, backcountry skiing and riding within a patrolled area. Once only accessible by hiking, The Cirque now features the new Cirque Sled which takes away the long hike and allows more time for you to enjoy this terrain.
- Eagle Wind Territory - Three words: exhilarating tree skiing. Home to pristine powder, tree and glade skiing, with expert, sidecountry-like terrain winding through a beautiful, challenging forest.
- Parsenn Bowl Territory - An intermediate-friendly, high-alpine experience, from challenging to chill, starting with a wide-open bowl and ending in gorgeous glades more than 1,600 vertical feet below.
- Vasquez Ridge - Intermediate and advanced terrain as well as hidden pockets of untouched snow, you can truly get away from it all. Expect utterly amazing skiing and riding. There’s no escaping the powder stashes here.
- Mary Jane Territory - Known for her world-class bumps and tree skiing for generations, she is long, bumpy, and unabashedly challenging, but with plenty of intermediate runs to help you chill out when you need to. Mary Jane is truly an authentic Colorado experience.
- Terrain Park – For the boarder in you! Proof that jumps, jibs and rails are truly for everyone. Winter Park’s entire park system features an 18-foot superpipe and more than 80 other innovative, progressive features that they’re always re-configuring.
Trails: 3,081 total skiable acres, 327 inches of average snowfall, 143 designated trails and 1,212 acres of off-piste terrain, including Vasquez Cirque and glade skiing.
Use the following chart for the cash pricing of your group:
Resort Only (No Air) DEDUCT $340
Pricing for kids under 14 years old is $676 per child.
Prices are per person. Accommodations are assigned in order deposits are received. No space is held without a $250.00 per person deposit. Early commitments get first choice! All prices reflect a cash discount. There is a 3% convenience charge for credit card transactions.
Sign Up Details
Round trip air from Tampa to Denver on Southwest Airlines! That means FIRST TWO BAGS FLY FREE!!!, Deluxe motorcoach, applicable taxes, 6 nights lodging at the Zephyr Mountain Lodge, a welcome reception, après ski’s, hot tub parties, a final awards banquet. Be inspired and find your next … fun and adventure on this mountain.
$250.00 per person with a completed and signed trip application.
See above for trip application options.
All cancellations must be received in writing by December 3, 2016.
See cancellation policy on the 2nd page of the trip application.
December 10, 2016
Make checks payable to "TAMPA BAY SNOW SKIERS and BOARDERS" and mail to: Herb Young, C/O Marketing In Color, Inc., 1515 N Marion St, Tampa, FL 33602.
Deposit and balance of trip costs may be paid with a major credit card. You will be billed later for the final payment. At that time you will be able to order lift tickets. To pay by Credit Card contact your trip leader for instructions. The Credit Card Authorization Form is available as a PDF download. A charge of 3% will be made for credit card convenience
TRIP PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO ANY NEW TAXES OR FEES IMPOSED BY EITHER THE GOVERNMENT, AIRPORT, AIRLINES OR AGENCIES INVOLVED.